Thursday, June 11, 2009

Diary of a Grinder

I know, I know, nothing for 3 weeks, then 2 blogs come along at once.

If you're really bothered about getting regular, small doses of blenchtext, get onto my twitstream.

Which is what I'm writing about here: that is, I'm recommending Diary of a Grinder to you.
It's a twitter novella, apparently written by a recently bereaved man on the verge of marital collapse who, in his time of need, discovers the joys of grinding everyday articles into powder.


Sample tweet:

"Feel so satisfied. Drunk whole bottle of port. Ground empty bottle. 22 secs. V good."

So far he's lost his job, and his wife only shows up to shake her head disapprovingly, cry and leave again.

Bastard's got more followers than me and I've been doing this for about 2 and a half years. What a rotten swizz.

I'm assuming the grinder in question is something like the one pictured above, and not one of these designer "spiceboy" devices. I still have a sore thumb from using this to grind 2 tablespoons of cumin a full 2 weeks ago.


No chance of doing a bottle of port in this. No way.

No comments: