Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Adidas 12th Man

Another, "I did that" post.

It's the Adidas 12th Man campaign. As produced by 180 and seen all over the place. Hopefully. 

If you haven't already seen the "virals" (hate that term), no worries, what do you think I'm here for?



I didn't write these web-spots, I can't take any credit for them. Here's the Chelsea FC one anyway.



What did I write? This Liverpool quiz! And this Chelsea quiz! And - hopefully coming soon - more quizzes for some other clubs which haven't gone live yet as far as I can work out, so I'm not about to fuck up any potential elements of surprise / chances of being rehired by mentioning them here.

Screenshot!


Desperate to know what the answer to question 7 is? Don't come running to me, fatso. Work it out for yourself.

(And the questions are randomized every time, anyway, so...)

No comments: