Monday, March 30, 2009

"I have a deliciously full bosom"

One of my favourite websites ever is Miranda July's promo for her book "No one belongs here more than you".

Strong concept, GSOH, etc.  Effortlessly beats plenty of high-budget Flash jiggery-pokery things. Falls down slightly because of a lack of syndication tools, though.


I had forgotten all about it until this link to a list of "hand-drawn websites" jogged my memory. Not that the list mentions this site, but you know...

So I went back and found brand new funnies. An update! A year ago! Nice to appreciate the value of slowness and solidity in these atomised, accelerated times. 

All of which reminds me of the "back and forth, forever" bit in "Me and you and everyone we know". Not entirely suitable for viewing at work, but you can probably get away with it if you use headphones and stifle your incredulous giggles.



Excellence.

No comments: