Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cyber-cock bonanza

Rejoice! A fun project that I worked on has gone live. 

The Pacifico Alarm Clock is a joint production by Perfect Fools Stockholm and Creature Seattle for Pacifico beer. They were responsible for the concept, design and build of the website, iPhone app and Adobe Air desktop app.

Me... I wrote the words. Yes indeed, El Gallo de Pacifico is all my own work. Well, mostly. As tends to happen with interactive projects, especially ones that are produced by various groups worldwide, there's a certain amount of "teamwork" involved. But hey, I got the main bits sorted and set the tone of voice, so I'm happy.

Below is the blog widget that you can snaffle from the site. Enter your date of birth and enjoy live rooster streaming action!

And here's how the iPhone app looks - check out that little night vision dude :-)  


Finally, there's this clever little bit of behind the scenes backstory / seeding action via the Claudio and I blog - written by the Swedish guy in Mexico who's taking care of Claudio, running the webcam and comissioning Mexican sign painters to do rooster murals. 

Clock-a-doodle-do!

No comments: